Benefits - What can i do? — Scope | Disability forum

Benefits - What can i do?

beckyp Member Posts: 1 Listener
Im currently on esa income based and claim for me and my husband. But i am being deducted money due to my husband getting working tax (he's on a zero contract and nkt working at the moment) but is leaving me only being paid £130 a fornight which with a child is leaving us with hardly anything to live off. What can i do?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.