Hi, my name is Willwill! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Willwill!

Willwill
Willwill Community member Posts: 67 Pioneering
Hello , just to say hello as new to this site

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Willwill welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Willwill
    Hello ,thank you for response, surprised,, My name id Will and 69 years of age. Have been on DLA then to PIP, had home visit from CAPITA  as unable to attend a visit  there office,, had my sister with me as I suffer with depression and anxiety , also I have osteoarthritis in my ankles  and rheumatoid arthritis , I also suffer from nerve spinal problem , after the home visit DWP  wrote to me saying I have 0 points , a copplaint has been made to DWP of the CAPITA  falsely reporting that I could walk with out no problem !!, although I did not get out of my chair, I am also diabetic as my pancreas is not functioning as it should  

The lady of phone to at DWP was very nice indeed ,, she was wonderful as suffer from anxiety as trouble communicating with people  
    she went through a process with me to put in my details and now awaiting response .My sister is also writing a letter to them as she witness the interview 
    I thank you for coming back as I type it helping me with your response although struugling to type ,, sorr yfor taking too longtyping back regards Will   
  • Willwill
    Just to add.... the interviewer fron  CAPITA  reported  I refused to take part in some movements , according to DWP but I did quote that I was unable to with out causing pain, and she excepted that !!

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear about your experience however it's good to hear that you are being supported throughout this process. Please do not worry, take all the time you need.let us know if you need help with anything :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Willwill
    Thank you Ami2301, it helps knowing some one is there, even if it is o the other side of the screen
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Willwill

Welcome to our online community/family ?

I am very very sorry to hear about your “pip assessment”

Unfortunatley you are not on your own believe me!!!!!

We have got many members who are just starting their journey through the “complaints process”

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with????

@steve51

• Willwill
    Thankyou Stevw51,, I believe a long waiting game now,, problem is it is I suffer mental depression with anxiety,   which I take medication for to help , but already taking over my mind, on top of my ailments of manoeuvring ,,trying  not too worry but so hard to do
    ,, thanks again 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Willwill, and another warm welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences, and as the others have said, it's great to hear that you've been so proactive in beginning the appeals process. I hope things move forwards as efficiently as possible for you. If you have any questions in the meantime, do feel free to post them in our PIP/DLA discussions.

Brightness