Hi, my name is saidthedormouse and I need your help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is saidthedormouse and I need your help

Options
saidthedormouse
saidthedormouse Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2019 in Start here and say hello!
I have been too ill to notice my PIP had stopped abruptly, I have been in no state to open post but have a huge stack of medical evidence now that I did not have at my original PIP waterboarding assessment and award. I will call the PIP line and seek Mandatory Reconsideration and follow the process but I will go further than that and use my PR skills. A Jobcentre "investigator" told me I could not take up a place at a suicide refuge because he needed to carry out a "robust interrogation" to check he had the correct bank account details for benefit payments. I will sue the DWP for this and many other instances where they have clearly broken the law and now I know just how to do it, which I didn't two years ago. Ironically, my proto-barrister daughter is just about to start pro bono work assisting claimants at tribunal for just this sort of thing. But I'd appreciate any help or advice anybody can give me, I'll be reaching out widely. My experience of the DWP, Atos and Maximus is something as a journalist I will be writing about, it must be exposed every chance we get. [edited by moderator]

Comments

Brightness