The way dwp are treating people — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The way dwp are treating people

Matthewsheehy24
Matthewsheehy24 Community member Posts: 72 Courageous
What chance does any body have with dwp.The way they treated that poor woman so wrong it is 

Comments

• Matthewsheehy24
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    This is an isolated case, shifting the wheat from the chaff has to happen but somebody wasn't paying attention to their job allowing this to happen.
  • Gary01522
    Gary01522 Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    Is it an isolated case we will see

• cornishmaid
    cornishmaid Community member Posts: 20 Courageous
    It most definitely ISNT an isolated case
  • Gary01522
    I was treated horribly. I am scared of figures of authority
    he sent my wife out to get prescriptions which he did not need or want in between said ok you can do this do that 
    in short he lied. i am to scared to contest it in case of loosing even more money.
  • cornishmaid
    Well I was lied about, lied to, treated worse than a second class citizen so I am now awaiting tribunal after my mandatory reconsideration was denied. 

• Gary01522
    edited February 2019
    Well I was lied about, lied to, treated worse than a second class citizen so I am now awaiting tribunal after my mandatory reconsideration was denied. 
    Well I wish you all the best its not about conditions in my  view,it about how many people like me are to afraid to contest it. and despite being able to pass the descriptors are to afraid to get pass the lies. or direct face to face tribunal.
    so it is a money saving exercise
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    edited February 2019
    They are awful treat you like **** no manners it’s like you get someone like them who call you and your doc liar we are human not some low life they treat you as it’s disgusting and should be dealt with so many fails loss of money homes it’s barbaric and in justly human
  • Gary01522
    Gary01522 said:
    Well I wish you all the best its not about conditions in my  view,it about how many like me are to afraid to contest it. and despite being able to pass the descriptors are to afraid to get pass the lies. or direct face to face tribunal.
    y it is a money saving exercise

• Dotty123
    It’s disgusting how were being treat and someone needs make this known xx
  • Matthewsheehy24
    Wilko how can you say it’s an isolated case have you read all the people on this forum what’s happening to them so it’s not an isolated case.
  • Matthewsheehy24
    Another thing aswell if it’s isolated case. Why did a high court tell the dwp to stop discriminating against people with health problems when they go to a medica.That is a lot of people they are putting misery on and worry.
  • Andrew_Freeman1
    Andrew_Freeman1 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    In my view the PIP system and UC is unfair from the start. all the questions are baited questions. If you have issues with the assessor and what they have written, you cannot do anything about it and decisions will be made on this, which obviously pollutes the outcome. that leads to more stress, more from tax pocket for appeals. Taken away legal aid, so who knows all the case Law. I see it as designed to see what they can get away with.  
  • cornishmaid
    They don't want people having the money, I would accept my decision if she wrote the truth, saw what was in front of her. ImI almost 66 years old and quite frankly I think I deserved at least some respect. I shant  do this again, the stress levels are off the scale, so when the next assessment form arrives, if they want another assessment, I shall decline and close my claim
  • Andrew_Freeman1
    Andrew_Freeman1 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    They don't want people having the money, I would accept my decision if she wrote the truth, saw what was in front of her. ImI almost 66 years old and quite frankly I think I deserved at least some respect. I shant  do this again, the stress levels are off the scale, so when the next assessment form arrives, if they want another assessment, I shall decline and close my claim
    Its a shame it makes people give up. I understand totally how you feel. 

• Dotty123
    It’s worth the fight to get your show your human and there in wrong doc asthma diabetes see how they treat me x
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Its a shame our mps dont take this disgracful behaviour up with our PM while they are nattering in the houses of parliment.
    What about priminsters questions" ask her if she could go through tbis mess and live on this small amount year after year.
    While wr at it our mps should have to live on the pension our oap have to live on
  • clarkjohnson
    clarkjohnson Community member Posts: 210 Pioneering
    Well said everyone you are right it's not an isolated case 
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Iv noticed words like chatterbox. Talkative etc attached to our posts .
    Who put them there and why

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.