Complaint against Capita — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Complaint against Capita

rbz
rbz Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
Recently my DLA was stopped and I not awarded for PIP.
My problems - hearing loss and pains in legs.
PIP assessment was carried out in my house by Capita "health professional".
My assessment report missing information that I told during assessment, some information printed on report - wrong.
I contacted Capita with complaint against assessment process and assessment report errors.
Received an response to my complaint signed by Capita Senior Customer Relations Case Handler.
I was not happy with answer and placed second complaint.
Final response to my complaint was again signed by Capita Senior Customer Relations Case Handler.
They offered contact to Director of Pensions, Disability and Benefit Security in case if I not happy with final response to my complaint.
I contacted Independent Case Examiner, but they can't start process against Capita because I must receive final response from Capita Director General of Operations.
Anyone knows why Response to first complaint and  Final response to my complaint was signed by same person (Capita Senior Customer Relations Case Handler)?

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.