Fit for work note
Me and my partner both have to get "Fit for Work" notes and make sure their handed in, however we know someone who is like my partner and placed in LCWRA she does not have to get the Fit for Work, thinking she was wrong we asked again and she swears she does not need to provide anything to recieve payment, she recently to called in by Jobcentre for an "interview" but has avoided this as her Social worker spoke to them, there must be something more going on.
ESA have placed my partner in LCWRA and have sent a letter telling us they will not be re-assessing her anymore, she wont get better, they know this but still insist on Fit for Work notes.
Is this standard, does everyone have the same issue? I fully understand everyone needs to be checked as some people do recover and get improvement, but some have long term or permanant disablity.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 710 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 760 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.