Hi, my name is izzy913! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is izzy913!

izzy913
izzy913 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi dear princes trust my name is izzy and in 24 I do not work because  I have a disability I have epilepsy but I have not had a fit for years,hearing loss but  just in one ear and it is mild,dyslexia, autism and I wear glasses this means I find it hard to spell and write and to read and other things like understand time etc. I am writing to you for some help I would like to start my own business and this is my idea a store that sells used clothes and other things that can be sold on like recycling 

As you walk in there will be Rows and rows of clothes like shorts,skirts,dresses,tops,coats,jackets and others. If we have more than 5 of the some thing they will go on there own rows. We will set up a fancy dress row, child wear,man,woman and unisex. There will be changing room at the back of the store and a toilet. Then when the shop gets going I will add more things like toys ,shoes and much more. I will pay people for the stuff when they bring it in it will get grade on the quality and if it is clothes they will get wight price. They can have a voucher worth more that they can spend in the store or money worth less And as the store gets going I will move into a bigger place or use the same place if there is space I will have a part of the place made into a work shop so that we can turn old things into new like if we get close and they have a stain but have buttons I will take them of and sell them if a teddy is in good condition but needs stuffing and  another teddy has a eye missing or something I will take the stuffing out of it and but it in the good condition one to make it sell better. If a top has a hole that I can’t sew up I will cut the good material in to square and make a bag of a couple and sell them as art or craft or anything really so please might use them. Furniture if they come with a handle missing I will replace them all and sell it, add colour to them and if they can be made into something else I will use them to make something else. The best thing will be every now and then I will have people in to sell there things they make at the back on some tables but they have to be made out of recycled materials and they will have to pay to be in the store it will be very cheap like £5-£30 a week and if they sell good I might buy a couple and sell them in the store.  They s will be very hard to set up and do can you help me in the right direction or give me advice or anyplace I can go to get help thank you

Comments

Brightness