Hi, my name is Music270846! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Music270846!

Music270846
Music270846 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi Joseph here. Child Psychotherapist.  Nurse.  Social Worker.  ABA Therapy.  Intensive Interactive Therapy. Nurtured Heart Approach Therapy  

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Music270846 welcome to the community! How are you today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @Music270846 :)

Welcome to the community, please have a read through our guidelines about our community and please feel free to join our recent discussions

If you have any questions, please let us know.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Music270846

Good Mourning it’s great to meet you today.

”Wow”  you certainly have got your hands full.

You could come in very very handy within & around the “Community”

@steve51
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi Joseph, how are you doing? :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • 2louises
    2louises Community member Posts: 5 Listener
     Hi and welcome. I’m new on here. I am mum and carer for teenage autistic daughter. + volunteer at sen drama and music club. My daughter loves all things music, dance and drama. Hope you hang around this group and learn new things and share new things.
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Welcome to the community @2louises how are you doing today? Thank you for sharing this with us. We have a parents and carers discussions group and autism & aspergers discussions group you can join. ;)

Your daughter and I have them same interests :)  How is volunteering going at the drama and music club?
  • 2louises
    2louises Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    She loves showing people dances the club has helped her to understand not everyone is at same level so has improved her patience greatly. She learns words and moves much fast than most which sometimes leads to boredom. I tried her in Gang show once, ( brownies and scout thing) when she was younger and they didn’t let me in with her she got bored and then they started spouting health and safety at me until i wussed out and pulled her out. Still cross about it. She’s done quite a few shows with the group she’s with now and she loves it.
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @2louises thank you for your reply. That's great to hear, I am glad she's enjoying herself at the club.

That's awful, sorry to hear this. I am sure any parent would feel the same way. 

I am hoping to get back into dance, it's been a long time but hopefully I will sum up the courage and go! :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @2louises,
    Welcome to the Community.  I am sorry to hear about your daughter's experience with the Gang Show.  Glad to hear she is loving her shows with her new group now.  It is lovely to meet you.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness