Hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

raffi
raffi Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello, I’m new here. I had polio when I was young and am now living with the severe effects of postpolio syndrome. I can’t really do much independently, as I have minimal use of my hands, arms and legs. I am now in my 60s and have had a wonderful full life owing to the great good fortune to meet a fantastic man at university who truly has been ‘the wind beneath my wings’, allowing me to be the person I wanted to be. I look forward to meeting this online community.

Comments

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Hello Raffi

Welcome to the Scope forums! We have a variety of talk groups and great people to talk to. We hope you enjoy  our community.

Anthony
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @raffi   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions.  We guide, advise and help new members who join the community.

You have come to the right place for friendship and support.

We are friendly have a look around our website. Feel free to join in discussions . We are friendly.

Please ask if we can help with anything. Some one will know from our team or a member of our community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @raffi and a warm welcome to the community. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • brydiedwards
    brydiedwards Community member Posts: 31 Courageous
    Hi @raffi ! Welcome to the community. It sounds like you have a great source of support there, and another here at Scope if you have any questions/things you want to discuss. :)
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Hello @raffi welcome to the community. 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @raffi and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing your story with us.  I look forward to seeing you on the Community and am sure you will enjoy your time on here.  If there is anything you need help with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • jaja
    jaja Community member Posts: 76 Pioneering
    Hello @raffi

Please to 'meet you'. Welcome to the community.

J

Brightness