Restless Leg Syndrome/ fibro - Vibration plates help? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Restless Leg Syndrome/ fibro - Vibration plates help?

Options
ricky1040
ricky1040 Community member Posts: 125 Pioneering
Hey all i have recently (about 8 weeks) come off off  strong pain meds and thankfully got through the dreaded withdrawals. go me eh lol. 

Since then obviously my pain is rough especially in my legs and hips. i have been getting fortnightly massage and its awesome but only lasts maybe a day or two. other than that i am barely sleeping. 

I have been looking online and ordered a vibration plate to give it a go. Read some very positive reviews.

Anyone had experiance with this and if so howd u get on?

Comments

• ricky1040
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hey all i recently came off all medication re pain.  It made me a shell of myself and i am so glad i did it. So that said obviously having done this and gone through withdrawal i am on the other side. Pain is pretty bad so i have been trying to get fortnightly massage and taking warm baths and trying to do some exercises. 

I am really struggling to sleep and waking up in agony in the morning. 

I ordered a vibration plate to give it a go as i cant afford more refquent massage or phisio. Do you think itll have a positive effect. Has anyone any experience with them?

ricky
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ricky1040, unfortunately this isn't something I have ever tried! I hope other users have some experiences that they can share with you :)
    Scope

• Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Hi @ricky1040, how are you getting on?
    Scope

• ricky1040
    Options
    Hey yea am doing good atm. Pain is more manageable. But defo Korea good days atm yeoooo
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Hi @ricky1040, I'm glad to hear it is more manageable. That must make things a lot easier! What do you tend to do on days where the pain is more manageable? 
    Scope

Brightness