What are the lived experiences of stroke survivors claiming PIP? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What are the lived experiences of stroke survivors claiming PIP?

KK02
KK02 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited September 2019 in Research and opportunities
Hi, i am a trainee psychologist who is currently carrying out research in the area of What are the lived experiences of stroke survivors claiming PIP?. If you have experienced a stroke and have any experience of claiming for PIP, regardless of the outcome, i would love to hear from you and your time would be very much appreciated. This area of research is very current and affects so many people in different ways, by gaining an insight into stroke survivors individual experience i am hoping this research can benefit many. Your time in reading this post and hopefully taking part in this study would be very much appreciated.  Please feel free to share this with others as well. Thank you.   

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Scope do not allow the use of personal information and email addresses, please edit your comment and remove the email address. As a community champion here on scope we value our members health and safety.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • KK02
    ok thanks for letting me know, i have edited it. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KK02 and a very warm welcome to the community. I will move your post into the events and opportunity section, then you will be able to display your email address. I hope this helps and please do let me know if we can do anything else to help. :)

The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team.  Posts on the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link.  Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them. 

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Scope

• KK02
    Hi @Chloe_Scope, thank you for that. Just struggling at the moment for participants for my research, so if there is anyone that you know who may be interested please do share or if there are any other ways you think i could advertise and gain some participants please do let me know. Thank you. 
  • KK02
    Hi, i am a trainee psychologist who is currently carrying out research in the area of What are the lived experiences of stroke survivors claiming PIP?. If you have experienced a stroke and have any experience of claiming for PIP, regardless of the outcome, i would love to hear from you and your time would be very much appreciated. This area of research is very current and affects so many people in different ways, by gaining an insight into stroke survivors individual experience i am hoping this research can benefit many. Your time in reading this post and hopefully taking part in this study would be very much appreciated.  Please feel free to share this with others as well. You can also contact me via email, n3009944@live.tees.ac.uk.  Thank you.   
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KK02, I really hope you are able to gain some more particiants - this looks like some really important research!
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.