Hi all — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi all

Marklove
Marklove Community member Posts: 17 Connected

Hi all finally getting around to introducing myself my name is Mark and I 57 live in Woking Surrey and have a shared ownership bungalow.

Attend a day centre three days a week where we do various activities.

Like to listen to Rock and Pop music, Read and use my Tech stuff

Comments

• Marklove
    Hi all I'm interested in chatting to a female with the nickname of Loopy12a as I aw her on Disableddatingchums and felt we had sinler things in common I saw her post on here during my lunchtime run on iPhone and thought I'd like to have a word with her
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering
    Hello @Marklove
    you cam private message her by putting @ in front of her user name

• Marklove
    Thank you @Connie00 very helpful
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @Marklove. I hope you'll find some great support on the community, but if you have any questions or need some advice, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Marklove
    edited September 2019

Hi @Loopy12a

I have been looking at you on [edited by moderator] and would be happy to chat to you [edited by moderator].

I live in [edited by moderator] and attend a day centre in [edited by moderator] where we do various activities. 

I like to listen Rock and Pop music, Read and use my Tech stuff.

If you are interested get in contact

• Marklove
    edited September 2019

Hi my name is Mark and I'm 57 and live independently in [edited by moderator] I have CP and also partially sighted and use a wheelchair.

I attend a day centre three days a week where we do various activities.  I like to listen to Rock and Pop music, Read and use my Tech stuff.

I am looking for new friends [edited by moderator]

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Unfortunately @Marklove the online community is not a dating website.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Deb_Alumni
    Deb_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 180 Pioneering
    Hi @Marklove
    Welcome to our community we hope that you will find friendship and support from our members.

I have edited your post to remove your location, as we don't allow this on our community.

We hope that you will find new friends on here but would like to remind you that we are not a dating/relationship site.  Our community is a safe, anonymous, friendly and supportive place for people to share, chat and support each other.

Best wishes
    Debbie
    Debbie
    Online Community Manager
  • Deb_Alumni
    Deb_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 180 Pioneering
    Hi @Marklove
    I have replied to you on another thread, and would remind you that we are not a dating site.  Personal information about yourself is not permitted as we are an anonymous community.  I hope that you will be able to make friends on our community to share your interests and find people to talk to, but we are not able to help you with individual relationships.

Best wishes
    Debbie
    Debbie
    Online Community Manager
  • pink_princess
    pink_princess Community member Posts: 181 Pioneering
    Hi 

Welcome to the community
  • kaylao
    kaylao Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    edited September 2019

Hi dear,

It is my pleasure to meet you , I hope all is well with you.
    I am Kayla Manthey . I am supportive, loving and humble. I really want to get a good friend with whom I can have a genuine , meaningful and intimate relationship full of love, passion and romance.
    I read your profile here I took Interest in you and I love you to meet you for a serious relationship , although I am always available to write mail due to the condition of my duty.

Note that neither age nor ethnic differences will not be a barrier to our relationship , what I need is your love, trust and care and I will give you my best love.

Please let us continue this conversation through my private email account *removed by moderator* I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as you receive your mail.

I hope to read your mail soon .

yours,
    Kayla Manthey

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    @kaylao I have removed your email address as it breaks our guidelines.

Members, please be aware of online safety when it comes to contacting people online.

Here are some resources you may find useful for protecting yourself and others online:

If you have any concerns about your safety using the Scope Community or about others' behaviour, please email community@scope.org.uk.

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Marklove
    Dear Adrian I didn't relise my E mail address was showing sorry didn't see it and that's truth I've been  on the WWW for 25 years via a project called WAACIS then I went my own way and have been doing it ever since sorry if I broke any guidelines
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Marklove and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thanks for sharing with us.  I hope you enjoy your time on here and meet some new friends as it is a good place for friendship and chat.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Marklove
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    You are welcome @Marklove:smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness