Right one of my reasons I've come on here is also to make new friends but to ask advice about a move of sorts.
I did a shared ownership via TVHA 20 years ago and things have changed I've lived in the county of Surrey for nearly 30 years before that I was at Papworth village and before that Hinwick Hall college in Northampton.
I originate from The London Borough of Bexley and in some ways I'd like to return there as my sister and her family live in the next borough up Greenwich and I would most prefer to live near to her and the family.
I'm a wheelchair user and partially sighted and I'm very independent as far as I can do most things for myself but need help now with some of the dressing due mainly to age.
I'd be looking at trying to get another bungalow and so this post is to seek advice like all the other posts I've done this is an on going thing
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 792 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments