Looking for an Agoraphobic in London — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for an Agoraphobic in London

ChocolateFilms
ChocolateFilms Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello,

I'm a filmmaker based in London. My production company runs an award winning web series called 1000 Londoners (www.1000londoners.com)
which is aiming to create a unique portrait of the city through a series of mini documentaries about its inhabitants. I am really interested to speak with someone who has experience with Agoraphobia. I'm hoping to create a film that will shed some light on this unique mental health condition. If you or anyone you know has insights to this topic and lives in London, please do get in touch! jackie.read@chocolatefilms.com

Thank you!
Jackie 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2019

Hi @ChocolateFilms and a warm welcome to the community! We wish you the best of luck with your project and would love to see the end result!

The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team.  Posts on the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link.  Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them. 

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines 

Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.