about me — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

about me

josph33
josph33 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hi im joe thanks for having me i have lorning writing reading speech spelling is not good  mental health problems 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @josph33 Welcome to this community, Joe, I hope you find it helpful. Please look around this site, & if you have any questions you want answering, just ask.
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community @josph33! If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @josph33 and a warm welcome to the community. We have a great mental health support group here if you're interested.
    Is there anything that we might be able to help you with?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @josph33   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear your not too good. You come to the right place for support, information and friendship.

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help new members who join the community.

Please can I ask are you receiving any support with your mental health issues.?

I have mental health problems know it finding the right support and help with any thing you have.

I use mental health charities.

Used this one last time.

https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk.

Get floating support or an outreach worker. Help guidance with your mental health and well being.

Any assistance with anything else. Benefits and form filing in.

Might not be in all areas.

Hope that helps.

Please have a look around our website. We are friendly, care and share.

Please ask if we can help with anything. Some one will know from our team or a member of our community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @josph33 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  You will find the Com :) munity to be a really supportive space with lots of lovely friendly people on it.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and meet some new friends.  If there is anything we can help you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness