Hi All from a group newbie — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi All from a group newbie

sunshinesmum
sunshinesmum Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm generally not a talker on group chats but decided it's time to make a change. I'm 46 and mum to 3 children aged 10, 9 and 7. (Boy, girl boy) . My youngest son was diagnosed with autism and tourette's. We live in Glasgow. I was so happy to stumble upon this group. Just feel it would be good to share my experiences and learn from those of others in a similar situation.  Look forward to getting to know lots of you lovely people.  Stay blessed! ♥️

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sunshinesmum and welcome to the community! Thank you for sharing with us, how are you doing today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Hello @sunshinesmum welcome to the community. I'm Emma, one of the Community Champions who are here to help and advise. We're all happy to help if you need anything, or have any questions.
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    allo Sunshine! Happy to greet you x
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @sunshinesmum   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of team of community champions. We guide, advise and help new members who join the community.

Please have a look around our forum and website. We are friendly, care and share.

Feel free to join in discussions.

Please ask if we can help and advise with anything.  Some one will know a member of our team or a member of our community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sunshinesmum and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet a fellow Scot and thank you for sharing with us.  Glad to have you on board and I'm sure you will make a great contribution to the forum.  The Community is a great place for sharing experiences and everyone on here is lovely and so supportive of each other.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you on the Community.  Nice to hear that you decided to make the change and join us anyway.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @sunshinesmum and welcome to the community. I'm glad you've taken the plunge and joined us. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you. In the meantime, I can't wait to see you around and getting involved in our discussions. :smiley:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness