Hi, my name is S_um_7! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is S_um_7!

Options
S_um_7
S_um_7 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Please get in touch. It would be great chatting to someone on this forum. ? Waiting for you.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @S_um_7 and welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @S_um_7 welcome! This is a great forum with not just great support groups but also a great place to make friends as well.

You can also have a look at the coffee lounge group which is very active with a wide range of interesting and fun topics.

As Ami2301 said we would love to hear some more about yourself!
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @S_um_7 and welcome to the community!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Han_
    Han_ Community member Posts: 151 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @S_um_7 and welcome to the Community!

If you want to have a chat with other members, you may want to check out Scope's virtual Coffee Lounge

Han
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @S_um_7 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thanks for sharing with us.  It is good to have you on board and you have come to the right place for friendship and support.  There are many lovely people on here who love chatting to each other so please feel free to join in any of the discussions you fancy.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and meet some new friends along the way.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness