Hi, my name is angiesung! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is angiesung!

Options
angiesung
angiesung Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a 57 year old lady with multiple conditions, I am virtually house bound and live alone. Looking forward to meeting new people 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @angiesung   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing. Sorry to hear this. You have come to the right place for support and friendship.

I am one of the team of community champions on the forum.  We advise, help and support members of the forum.

Please ask if we can help with anything. Some one will know a member of our team or a member of our community .

Please I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Pleasure to meet you.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Good afternoon @angiesung. I'm glad you found us. Feel free to jump in and get involved in some of the discussions in our coffee lounge! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @angiesung and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles.  Many of our Community members have health issues also and will be able to give you a lot of support and friendship.  This is a great supportive space with lots of lovely people on it so please feel free to chat to us anytime.  There will always be someone on here to listen.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @angiesung and welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness