Hi, my name is snugglepuss! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is snugglepuss!

Options
snugglepuss
snugglepuss Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi peeps I have a degenerative disease to my whole spine, there is no operation available to me as there is so much wrong, despite meds am still in a lot of pain which gets me down, will be nice to have someone in a familiar situation to chat to. ?

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Great to meet you @snugglepuss! :)
    I'm sorry to read you're in a lot of pain and it can get you down. I hope you'll find lots of support here on the community. Please look around and let me know if I can help with anything. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @snugglepuss   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for the post and joining our community.  Thank you for sharing. You are not alone.

I am one of the Community Champions.  We guide, advise and help new members who join the community.

Sorry to hear your in pain please if we can help.   We are a supportive community.

We are friendly, have compassion and empathy.

Please if you need anything. Some one to chat to. Always some one to talk to able to listen.

Please also some one is always here if you have a problem or issue some one will know a member of our team or a member of our community.

Please keep in touch.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @snugglepuss and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm really sorry to hear you are in so much pain.  I and many others on the Community suffer with pain also and so can relate to what you are going through.  You have come to the right place for support and friendship as everyone on here is really nice and friendly and you will always find someone to chat to.  Please look around the site and join in any discussions that you fancy.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you on the Community.  If there is anything you need help/support with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness