Hi, my name is Inma26! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Inma26!

Inma26
Inma26 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have really bad depression and anxiety, is this group OK for me? Many thanks, Inma26

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Imma26 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for joining us.  It is great to have you on board!  The forum has members will all sorts of disabilities and health issues so we are glad to have you.  I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles.  Are you receiving any support for this?  You will find on here lots of lovely people who can support you and are happy to chat to you anytime.  Please feel free to look around the site and join in any discussions that you fancy.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just ask.   All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Inma26
    Inma26 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank u so much ❤️
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @Inma26. You're more than welcome here, it's great to have you with us. 
    As @Ails said, you'll find lots of friendly people here and we look forward to seeing you around the community and getting involved in discussions. Please let us know if we can help you with anything. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Inma26 and welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • daniellelinleyx
    daniellelinleyx Community member Posts: 10 Connected
    Hi @Inma26 - I myself suffer with depression and anxiety. I’ve been diagnosed with PTSD. I joined this group because my little girl has cerebral palsy - but I am always here if you’d like a chat ☺️ I know how it feels, you’re not alone X

Brightness