Hi, my name is Emma I am 21 years old — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Emma I am 21 years old

Emmaclaire18
Emmaclaire18 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am taken by a women I was builled a lot because of my sexaulity if they don't like it then they arent my true friends 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,822 Scope online community team
    Hi @Emmaclaire18 and welcome. I'm sorry to hear you've faced such bad treatment just because of your sexuality. Are the other people around you more supportive?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Emmaclaire18 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sorry to hear about what has went on.  That must have been so upsetting for you.  Please be assured that the Community is here to support and listen to you.  You will find it a safe, supportive space full of lovely, friendly people so please feel free to chat to us anytime.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and meet some new friends along the way.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Emmaclaire18   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear this.

Please can I ask are you receiving any support about your issues?

Does help.

Please may I suggest you speak to your GP if they can offer any support  looking at Counselling .

I know myself being bullied because of my disability . Hard, difficult not easy to talk about but glad I did.

I know it is painful and emotional for you.

I am one of the team of community champions. Have care, concern for all our members.

Please if I can help or you wish to talk. There are friends on here. Who are supportive, have compassion and empathy.

Ready to listen.

Please take care of yourself.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Hello @Emmaclaire18 a warm welcome to the community. We're all here to support you should you need us.

Brightness