Hi, my name is Decoy_Dave! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Decoy_Dave!

Decoy_Dave
Decoy_Dave Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone :-) "I would like to thank all Admin for all the work they do here to help us ♿ disabled people to enjoy life to the max.

And its a pleasure to be a part of the group

Thanks again
Regards
Decoy Dave. 

Comments

• WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Decoy_Dave
                                Welcome to the online community, thank you for joining us. Please feel free to join in with any conversations taking place across the forum. Please feel free to ask any questions you my have, there are many lovely people on the community and we are here to support one another. Thank you. 
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering
    Hi @Decoy_Dave

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us, I think that is a very nice gesture to the Admin Team

they do a wonderful job of Helping, Policing, and working in general to make this Forum what it is today. I think everyone is very appreciative of the support they receive.

please know that we are here for you if you want to chat, if you need help advice or support.

Connie00

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Decoy_Dave & welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for your great introduction; seems like you'll fit right in! I shall look forward to seeing you around the forum, & you can always pop into the 'Coffee Lounge' section where all sorts of things are discussed.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Decoy_Dave and welcome to the community! The admin team will appreciate your very kind words! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Decoy_Dave and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and have you on board!  Thank you for the lovely words about the admin team as they do a wonderful job right enough!  Please let us know if you need any help with anything as we are a friendly bunch who would be only too happy to assist.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • 5imply_Ted
    5imply_Ted Community member Posts: 40 Courageous
    edited November 2019
    You've arrived at the flagship UK support network. I know I've had more help on here than all the government departments combined so far as reliable advice is concerned. Especially @poppy123456 she is tireless, meticulous and seems to have dedicated herself to helping those of us who struggle with the system.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    You've arrived at the flagship UK support network. I know I've had more help on here than all the government departments combined so far as reliable advice is concerned. Especially @poppy123456 she is tireless, meticulous and seems to have dedicated herself to helping those of us who struggle with the system.
    Thank you very much for those kinds words. It's people like yourself who appreciate all the time i spend advising others, why i continue to do so. It's always my pleasure to help and advise, anyway i can :)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness