Have you appealed a PIP/DLA/ESA decision? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Have you appealed a PIP/DLA/ESA decision?

Options
Caleb1988
Caleb1988 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi, I'm a journalist at BBC Wales. If you have appealed a PIP/DLA/ESA decision, I would love to speak to you about your experience. Please get in touch :smile:

Comments

• westwellgoddard
    westwellgoddard Community member Posts: 19 Listener
    Options
    I have appealed still waiting for tribunal date after being declined, Case manager at DWP told me to re apply ‘ different assessor different outcome ‘ I was given enhanced daily living but no mobility told again to ‘ take to tribunal then I’ll get what I’m entitled to ‘ so taking this claim to tribunal as well. All a big shamble extremely long wait times
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Caleb1988 said:
    Hi, I'm a journalist at BBC Wales. If you have appealed a PIP/DLA/ESA decision, I would love to speak to you about your experience. Please get in touch :smile:
    How do I do that?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Caleb1988 said:
    How do I do that?
    Private message them. They can't PM you because they need to make at least 25 posts before they can do that but you can message them and they can reply to you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Caleb1988
    Caleb1988 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Caleb1988 said:
    How do I do that?
    Hi - Thanks for the interest? Would you mind emailing me at: ]removed by moderator]
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As a community champion here on scope we don't allow the use of email addresses and other personal information. Please edit your comment. In the meantime i have contacted admin to alert them of this.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Caleb1988 and welcome to the community.
    Ordinarily journalists would introduce themselves through our Press Team. Just to ensure the safety of our members, would you mind emailing our community inbox via community@scope.org.uk with some information so that we're able to verify your credentials?

Until then I've removed your email address, but will be happy to replace it just as soon as we've spoken to you.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.