My name is Sioux17 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My name is Sioux17

Options
Sioux17
Sioux17 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
As an autist i am aware of how hard it is to be accepted by the neuro-typical members of society. I have trained as a Body Therapist, and Artist and Somatic facilitator, and have more acceptance for myself, and hey ho more acceptance by diverse clients: cancer diagnosis, auditory neuropathy, cerebral palsy, autism spectrum disorder, and anxiety.... anyone know how I can guide more human beings to greater self-acceptance... 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @Sioux17   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear you having some problems. You have come to the right place, friendship and support.

I am one of the team of community champions. We help, advise and guide members of our community.

The question you asked there are always going to be people who do not understand our community.

I do think it is being with members of our community who can give you positivity and self esteem plus confidence to adapt your situation, find what pleases you and use what you have.

Your skills, abilities and talents to express yourself make a life be creative.

Please if there is anything I can help with please get in  touch, happy to be supportive.

We are a friendly, community, care and share.

Please have a look around our website, plenty of new friends. Please feel free to join in discussions.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Sioux17 and thank you for joining our community. I hope you'll find plenty of acceptance here. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to support you. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Sioux17 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I enjoyed reading about what you do.  I am sure you will make a very valuable contribution to the forum and hope you enjoy your time with us.  It is a great place to meet new friends and receive lots of support.  I look forward to reading your future posts and seeing you on the Community.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness