Hi, my name is Ginajee! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Ginajee!

Ginajee
Ginajee Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi Everyone
My adult son has recently been diagnosed with Autism / Aspergers. Life has been quite a challenging journey for him to date.  I hope that the insights that I get from the community on this site will help us to give him the support that he needs. I also hope that we might be able to offer support to others. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ginajee and welcome to the community! Is there any specific support you are looking for, e.g. financial, educational, etc? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Great to have you here @Ginajee. Has the recent diagnosis helped at all so far?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ginajee and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  You will find some of our members are in a similar situation to yourself with loved ones who have Autism and Aspergers so they will be able to reach out and chat to you.  We are all here to support you anyway as we are a very friendly Community of people.  So please chat to us anytime and if there is anything you need help/support with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness