Hi, my name is Taliesen! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Taliesen!

Taliesen
Taliesen Community member Posts: 49 Connected
I suffer with Bipolar, boarder line MPD, clinical depression, servere anxiety, suicidal tendencies, dissociative disorder, autistic traits, and non epileptic attack disorder (basically seizures).

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Taliesen   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help new members who join and the community.

Sorry to hear you experiencing a lot of issues and problems. Please can I ask are you receiving any support or advice, guidance.?

Be a pleasure to help you. Understand how difficult the days are.

I do have mental health myself.  You  are among friends here, have compassion, sensitivity, empathy have time to listen.

Please have a look around our website.  We are friendly.

Please ask the community anything.

Wish you well hope you enjoy your time here.

You are not alone.

Pleasure to meet you.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Taliesen
    Taliesen Community member Posts: 49 Connected
    Thankyou and i am just waiting to hear back from pip i am with a mental health team, be nice if they communicated better with each other as well as me but we're making do
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering
    Hello @Taliesen

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us, first of all wish you luck with your PIP, also my colleague The Spiceman would be a good person to chat with as he knows a lot on certain subjects about mental health, he also makes a very good friend. As for me I would love to hear your take on dissociative disorder please, as I am very interested in this condition. please don't forget 

We are always here to lend support, help, and advise where we can,

If we can be of any assistance to you please don’t hesitate to contact us

Regards Connie00

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Great to have you here @Taliesen. You're really welcome here. Please feel free to jump in and get involved in our discussions. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Taliesen and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles, but you will receive lots of support here and friendship also as we are a friendly bunch of people so please feel free to chat to us anytime as there will always be someone to listen.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness