Hi, my name is DaintyDino! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is DaintyDino!

DaintyDino
DaintyDino Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello! 
I’m DaintyDino, I’m 30 and I live in Reading. I found this site from an advert and it looked good to make friends on. I have POTS and fibromyalgia. I look forward to chatting with you all :blush:

Comments

• positivemama
    positivemama Community member Posts: 26 Courageous
    Hi Dainty Dino. 
    Pleasure to meet you. Like you I found scope online after Google searching something.
    Hope today is a good day for you.
    Regards
    PositiveMama

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @DaintyDino and welcome to the community! How are you doing today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering

@DaintyDino       

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community. I trust you are having a good day today, and thank  you for sharing with us

I myself suffer with Asthma Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, CFS and FND, (functional neurological disorder) and a lung disorder which completely fails me when I have an asthma attack.

Here at scope we welcome people from all walks of life, please feel free to have a look around our online community, and join in, we welcome new blood and would welcome your opinion. It would be nice to know what led you into our online community.

if we can be of any assistance to you please don’t hesitate to contact us,

Enjoy the rest of your day

@connie00   :) 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Great to have you with us @DaintyDino. I'm glad you found us! :) How are you today?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness