Dating Video — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dating Video

Susan9
Susan9 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2019 in Research and opportunities
Hello, 

I am a journalist for UCLan Live and I am looking to create a digital video on the ‘hardships’ of finding love when disabled. Is there anybody that would be willing to discuss their experiences on camera for my project? Any contributions would be greatly appreciated.

Email me at newton273@hotmail.co.uk

I am based in Lancashire.

Thank you,

Susan

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Susan9   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for your post.

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise members of our community.

Unfortunately as a community we can not give you any personal details of any of our members if they wish to contact you.

One of our rules.

I would if I can please speak to SCOPE team with your proposals and see what they say.

community@scope.org.uk

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Susan9. This sounds like an interesting idea. I know you've already emailed the inbox. We'll be in touch shortly. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Garza
    Garza Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    hi there, I hope you are going to balance the "hardships" with some positive results
  • Susan9
    Susan9 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Of course! I have already found some examples of people that have been married for many years, the difficulty is finding people willing to talk about their struggles.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited November 2019
    Posts on the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link.
    Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.
    We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
    Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.