Hi, my name is Solitary_o_rockridge! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Solitary_o_rockridge!

Solitary_o_rockridge
Solitary_o_rockridge Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Autistic
Personality disorder
Depressed
Physically disabled
Heart problems
Single with a cat
And I hate the world

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Solitary_o_rockridge - Welcome to the community, where people are here to offer support above all. Many of us have a laundry list of problems, so do have a little understanding.
    I have physical problems, & also took in a little abandoned kitten about 5 months ago. She's called Shadow. What's your cat called?
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Solitary_o_rockridge   Thank you for joining sorry to hear this.
    I am one of the team of community champions. We support, advise and help members of our community.
    How can I be supportive is there is anything I can advise on ?
    Please can I ask have ever considered a mental health charity for your depression
    Used these.
    https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk.
    https//www.mind.org.uk.
    https://www.rethink.org.
    Life may seen hard, difficult and full of stress sometimes. I have like most members as my friend @chiarieds mentioned a laundry list.
    By accessing this forum and any additional information you will meet many new friends be supportive and offer a lot of reassurance and positivity.
    Please do not be too hard on yourself your among friends here.
    Please have a look around, please enjoy your time with the community.
    If I can be a friend listen be compassionate have empathy please get in touch.
    Happy to chat always around late, wish you well.
    Please take care.
    @thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Solitary_o_rockridge and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I'm really sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment, but we are all here to support you so you don't have to struggle on your own.  There will always be someone here to chat to and everyone is lovely and friendly on here.  I hope you are feeling ok today.  That is nice you own a cat.  I too have one and love cats.  Do you have any hobbies you enjoy doing?  I hope you enjoy your time with us.  This is a great place to meet new friends.  I look forward to seeing you on here anyway and if there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    It sounds like you've got a lot going on @Solitary_o_rockridge, but hopefully you'll find some support here. You're more than welcome to jump in and get involved. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Solitary_o_rockridge - I like the picture of your cat. We share pictures of our pets in other parts of this forum.

Brightness