Hi everyone — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi everyone

SunnyTM
SunnyTM Community member Posts: 11 Connected
My names Jenny, I'm 40 and I suffer from Fibromyalgia, Spinal Stenosis and collapsed discs, Greater Trochanter Pain Syndrome, Vocal Cord Dysfunction, IBS and Sleep Apnea. My health seems to be declining and I am housebound most of the time which can be quite isolating so it would be nice to chat and make some friends on here. 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Jenny, thank you for joining us all. I'm mostly housebound too. There are many here with the problems you're facing who will identify. This community, I've found, is very helpful & friendly. We all have many varied & different disorders (or have a family member with such problems), so we all support each other as best we can. My youngest daughter had vocal cord paralysis, so I've also read about vocal cord dysfunction, admittedly quite some time ago.
    Thank you for sharing, & I hope you will get to know some of us here.
  • SunnyTM
    Thank you chiarieds
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @SunnyTM

Good Morning & Welcome ☃️

It’s great to meet you today⛄️

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope⛄️

Yes I/we have also got the “T-Shirt’s”

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I/we can help / support you with????

@steve51
  • SunnyTM
    Thank you steve51. It's great to meet you too. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @SunnyTM. It's great to have you with us. I'm sorry you're feeling quite isolated but I hope you'll find lots of comfort and support here on the community. 
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and please feel free to jump right in and get involved in some of the discussions. The Coffee Lounge is usually a good place to start: https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/coffee-lounge
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness