Hi, my name is rhu! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is rhu!

Options
rhu
rhu Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Iv been reading some of your comments and thought id join its good to chat . I am polio disabled since 2 led full normal life wearing calliper to get about life was good still is just at slower pace still walking just with calliper crutches longer distances using scooter . But just took ownership of my first power chair finding the transgression hard but hey ho if it still allows me to get out and about so be it . 
Just a wee introduction of myself 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @rhu - Welcome to the community, & thank you for your informative & thoughtful introduction.
    It's good to read you've been having a look around; just checking us all out eh? As you'll gather we've all got many & various disorders, or have an affected relative. The good thing is we share many commonalities, help & support each other. Above all, as you say, it's good to chat!
    Thank you very much for joining us all. I'm often here to chat, as are several other lovely people. Nice to 'meet' you.
  • rhu
    Options
    Thank you for reply Chiarieds nice to meet you to . Hopefully get wee chat to you sometime soon . 
    Got early rise tomorrow and late night last night so sleep caught up on me . Goodnight for now .
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have to be up early too, to look after my son's Bedlington terrier, who will most likely terrorize my little kitten (again)!
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Great to have you here @rhu. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • rhu
    Options

Brightness