An idea that needs some advice- Sports and Disability. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

An idea that needs some advice- Sports and Disability.

Options
kateorbismalawi
kateorbismalawi Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi. My name is Kate and I called Scope and they kindly suggested that you all might be able to give me some advice.
I own a company in Malawi, Africa and here in UK. We aim to offer really different travel experiences that actively benefit the people we work with on the ground in the communities in Malawi, as well providing incredible adventures for those that travel with us.
We have just been working with Kelly Holmes- which was amazing!
In 2020 I am working on a brand new project and wondered if anyone fancied getting involved.
It is an expedition called The Orbis All Inclusive- I won't ramble on here but check out the link www.orbis-challenge.com/all-inclusive and drop me a line if anyone might be keen to get involved, offer advice on how to put a team together or wants to talk about disability rights etc in Malawi- very very limited- the very reason I want to spotlight this and why I want a team to take on this challenge that come with a mix of disabilities etc. Either contact me through here or through that site.
Thanks so much in advance.
Kate
Founder, The Orbis Challenge

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.