Hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

paulyvous
paulyvous Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi there,  I'm Paul I have crohns disease and I wear a stoma bag. I'm here to find out more about disability  issues  and to maybe offer any advice to people with the same problems as myself 

Comments

• annedh
    annedh Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Hi Paul, my daughter died so I look after my teenage grandson who has Crohns too. He is in a lot of pain when he has to move about. He gets disability benefit for this and because of high level of accidents. He has to use a taxi to go anywhere as  waiting about for public transport is not possible.  You have to explain what problems you have. Crohns is very unpleasant but the disability people need to know how it affects your daily life. Hope you have a happy new year.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @paulyvous - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining, 'tho I'm sorry to read that you have Crohn's. It is good to read that you hope to help others here, which is what this community is all about. Please look around the forum, perhaps using the 'All groups' link on the right & join in any discussions. Please say if you have any questions.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @paulyvous. Great to have you with us. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness