Hello VJ, they needed it to be longer but VJ's fine — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello VJ, they needed it to be longer but VJ's fine

VEEGJ
VEEGJ Community member Posts: 4 Listener
new to this so .. anyone out there?

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @VEEGJ - Welcome to this great community and thank you for joining, VJ. How are you today?
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    A warm welcome to the community @VEEGJ
  • VEEGJ
    Hi still trying to work out how this sight works

• VEEGJ
    I am a stuck this weekend with lots of worries but not much chance to fix them. One worry is money. I'm waiting on solicitors & auction people who I seem to be paying to confuse me. 1 step forward 6 steps back. So I was asking about benefits as a future help. Anyone doing anything nice this week end?

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, if you look on the right-hand side near the top of this page, there are 2 links one to 'All groups,' which shows you the different sections on Scope, & then 'Recent discussions' below that. Or you can just chat here.
    If you have any questions, there's usually someone here who'll help or advise. Does that help?
  • VEEGJ
    Thanks I had to look in my e-mail box to read your message as it sort of dissapeared. Does show how little I use sights like these, wouldn't guess I had A level in computers but it had very little to do with the internet then. I'm going to go but thanks hopefully next time I'll find it easier. Have a great night. 
    Verity
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @VEEGJ how are you getting on? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I'm one of the community champions here on scope and i'm here to help and advise others.

I see you mentioned you need some help with benefits possibly for the future. May i ask what help you need exactly and i'll do my best to advise you. Although if it's means tested benefits you're enquiring about then it will depend on your circumstances at the time you want to claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @VEEGJ

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one off the Community Champion’s here at at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you with???

@steve51
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @VEEGJ. Sorry you couldn't just use VJ as your username, it's a shame they are required to be longer.
    How are you getting on?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness