Life Skills Course starting in February — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Life Skills Course starting in February

EileenR
EileenR Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2020 in Research and opportunities
I will be running a Life Skills Course starting in February for eight weeks.  This course is run in conjunction with Christians Against Poverty (CAP).  We will be offering practical advice on the challenges of living on a low income, ways to help money go further, eating on a budget, alongside one-to-one informal coaching sessions.  The course is open to anyone regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation etc. and it is completely free. 

I’ve attached a little bit more information about what the Life Skills Course actually entails.  Please let me know if you're interested in registering.

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    A very warm welcome to the community! I hope these courses go well.

Unfortunately the information doesn't seem to be attached. If you email it to community@scope.org.uk then I can add it for you. :)
    Posts on the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Scope

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Is it a online course or not? I really need to refresh my first aid and general life skills. Another worthy campaign. Unfortunately you did not attach a link with any further details. Count me in! I am interested to know more. 
  • EileenR
    EileenR Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Good morning.

No it's not an online course - it's an eight week course based in a church in Dagenham, RM9 5PT.  I've attached a brochure which will give you a little bit more information.

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @EileenR, I have attached the leaflet to the original post for you. Unfortunately the PDF is not accessible which could mean that not everyone can access the information.

If someone would like more information then please be sure to ask Elieen. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.