Empowerment in sex for disabled people (Survey/Student Project) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Empowerment in sex for disabled people (Survey/Student Project)

martina_f
martina_f Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hi there! My name is Martina, I'm a Visual Communication student at Arts University Bournemouth. Together with my friend Laura I am working on a new project for Durex. Our task is to fight for diverse representation and empowerment in sex for disabled people. We are really passionate about this project and our goal is to create something that will have a long-lasting change. We want to kick-start a positive conversation about sex, give a voice to this community and improve participation and representation of disabled people in the sex space. 

We would really appreciate your help with this. It would mean a lot if you could spare a few minutes to answer a couple of questions. The questionnaire is completely anonymous. You can find it on this link: 

Everyone deserves to have a fulfilling sex life. Let’s work together and create awareness about this important issue! 

Thank you so much for your time! 
Martina Francula 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited January 2020

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.