Today I wanted to die. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Today I wanted to die.

Options
2»

Comments

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    quinnlynn said:
    THANKYOU Polly,
    You sound a strong person. This pip is a joke. As if I'll health is not enough it's like a kick in the guts. I have lots of jobs I could take up offers to, I don't want to be this incapasitated, its not a choice. this government are a joke. But my energy needs to be focused on getting better now, and with all the links giving me more options, just small things like the thyroid tips on what foods are good and bad. 
    My darkest moment was the other day, I just felt overwhelmed . Frustration is such a barrier to over one. But one I'll have to do.  Boy do I understand suicide now, how close. 4 weeks for an appointment with my doctor. 

Hi again. Oh I am glad to hear you are seeing things a little more clearly now. Sometimes the old saying is just right ie

we cant see the wood for the trees!

Life can just pile one more problem on top of the others and we break......but we also find we are made of stronger stuff than we thought, eh?

Hang in there and look at all those possibilities in front of you re jobs...wow!
  • quinnlynn
    quinnlynn Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Hi, I know I've always been such a strong get on and enjoy life person. Always looked for solutions to get over problems. My brain seems as if it's going the opposite direction atoway from rational thought. But, that said talking is focusing in the right direction, like a pause and reflect. the links are very helpful.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @quinnlynn - How are you doing? I hope you're still going over the information my friend thespiceman has given, as these may very well be part of the 'solutions to get over [your current] problems.' He has helped me personally with a family member who has difficulties, & I know how much I value his input.
    I hope you're continuing to feel more positive, but it would still be helpful to look at the mental health charities he's mentioned. I've recommended the Richmond Fellowship to my family member, & would think this also a good resource for you too, if they are in your area. I've looked around their website, & thankfully they're near for him. Perhaps you might look to see if they're near you too, as they help with so much more, as thespiceman has said.
    I hope you & your family are doing well, & please know you can chat about anything here anytime, as we all do really care.

Brightness