Hi, my name is Donna_Flamebrain! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Donna_Flamebrain!

Options
Donna_Flamebrain
Donna_Flamebrain Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Looking forward to getting to know some of you. I’m recovering from Autoimmune Limbic Encephalitis. Really can’t wait to get back to work. Warm wishes - Donna 
ps-
you can find out more about my recovery journey on my YouTube channel by searching Donna FlameBrain on there. 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Donna_Flamebrain   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of Community Champions.

We guide, advise and help, support members of our community.

Please have a look around our website any questions please ask.

Please take care.
    @thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Donna_Flamebrain - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I'm pleased to read you're recovering, & hope you feel a lot better. Are you going back to the same job, or are you looking for work elsewhere?
    If there's anything we can do to help & support you please do say. I'm sure you'll get to meet some more people as everyone's very friendly here, & there's usually someone about to chat with too. :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Donna_Flamebrain

Good Morning it’s great to meet you today.

I’m also one of the team of Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you with????

@steve51
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Donna_Flamebrain and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  Great to hear that you are recovering now and will be back to work soon.  I bet you can't wait!  Please stay in touch and let us know how you are getting on.  Thanks also for the info about your YouTube Channel.  It sounds interesting and I will have a wee look.  I look forward to seeing you on here again and hope you enjoy your time with us.  If there is anything we can help you with then please just ask.  Good luck for when you return to work!  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness