Pip based on learning disability and cognitive impairment - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip based on learning disability and cognitive impairment

13»

Comments

• ketomum
    ketomum Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    @Tommyb92 I just read through your post and you said you were contemplating requesting a copy of the report. It really is your decision and for some, it doesn't ease the anxiety once the report arrives. I guess the way I looked at it was let me be prepared in advance if the report didn't go in my daughter's favour. So if I needed to gather more information before the decision was made then I could do so or even plead my case to a decision-maker before they made the final decision.

But the decision is totally yours. To be honest, the not knowing and knowing shares the same about of anxiety 
    :#
    I hope everything will be alright and you won't have to long to wait for the decision.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    So happy for you and your daughter @ketomum! :)
    Scope

• ketomum
    @Chloe_Scope Thank you so much chole for all the help and support you and others have given over this period. I thought i would've slept like a baby last night as I have had many sleepless nights worrying about this process, but I couldn't sleep I think I fell asleep around 3 am this morning and woke up at 6 am. I think my adrenaline is still on a high knowing the process is over. My mind still hasn't realised its all done with for now. Thanks again

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    You are most welcome @ketomum! I hope your mind can relax soon so you can get some rest!
    Scope

• ketomum
    I hope so too @Chloe_Scope. Thanks again. :) 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.