Hi, my name is kjbrdb! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is kjbrdb!

Options
kjbrdb
kjbrdb Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone going through really rough time at moment so hoping this is the place to gain some perspective and understanding ?

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @kjbrdb    Pleased to meet you.

I am one of the team of Community Champions.  We guide, advise, support members of our Community.

Please can I ask how can we help, sorry to hear been suffering?

We offer compassion, empathy and sensitivity.  Many members struggle daily.

I use this my self as my mental health suffers.

Speak to friends on here and use this to help my self.

Happy to be listening, supportive anything you need to know, please ask.

Your not alone.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kjbrdb - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I'm sorry you're going through a really rough time just now, so if there's any way we can help support you, please let us know. If you have any questions, there's usually someone here who may be able to help, or advise. Also please do chat here any time. :)
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @kjbrdb, hello and welcome, please be open and honest with your questions and community members will offer their advice, comments to help you. We are friendly and a lot of support and advice is readily given once we know your worries and concerns. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @kjbrdb Hello and welcome to the community its nice to see new members here. The community is very friendly and helpful and I am sorry to hear you are going through a rough time. It may be helpful if you could tell us a bit about yourself so we can guide you to the best support for you 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kjbrdb and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I am really sorry to hear you are going through a tough time at the moment.  You are not alone and have done the right thing in reaching out to us.  We are a friendly and supportive Community and are here to help you anytime so please feel free to chat to us as there will always be someone here to listen.  We all help each other here with our struggles so if we can help/support you at all then please don't hesitate to speak to us.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness