Peripheral Neuropathy Survey — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Peripheral Neuropathy Survey

Livlloydw
Livlloydw Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone, my name is Liv and I'm a final year student at Sheffield Hallam University. One of my modules requires us to create an innovative new product.
My mum suffers from cancer and a side effect from chemo has been Peripheral Neuropathy and I'm looking into creating a holistic massaging glove which would help with the symptoms.
I would appreciate it if you could fill out this survey so I can understand if this is a good idea or not! 
Thank you in advance 
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BVJ8C6K

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    A very warm welcome to the community @Livlloydw! Thank you for sharing this with us and I wish you the best of luck with your project.

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Scope

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, I have completed the survery

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.