Hey :) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hey :)

NorthEast96
NorthEast96 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited February 2020 in Start here and say hello!
Hey everyone, I do apologies that ive posted the same thing 3 times. It kept saying there was an error and the serve could not be reache . 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @NorthEast96 Hello and welcome to the community, don't worry that often happens when new to the site. Hope you feel welcome and we can help with any questions you have
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @NorthEast96 - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. Don't worry about the duplicate posts, it's happened to us all! The important thing was that you've had an answer to your first query. Any other questions at any time, just ask, as there's usually someone here who can help or advise. I hope you enjoy being a member of this community too, as people here are friendly as well as supportive. :)
  • NorthEast96
    NorthEast96 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @NorthEast96
                                 Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. Please feel free to take a look around the community and join in with any discussions which may be of interest to you. Also, please feel free to ask any questions you may have, there will be someone on the community who will be able to help. There are many lovely people on the community and we are all here to support one another. Please would you like to share a little something about yourself? Thank you. 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @NorthEast96 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I hope you will enjoy your time with us.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness