Hi, my name is Jackyh1969! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Jackyh1969!

Jackyh1969
Jackyh1969 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I've have had interview under caution and had my pip suspended I didht legal advice they showed me the evidence I didn't inform them of changes I had so much going on divorce beening harrashed by now ex I'm in a right state help 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @Jackyh1969 Hello and welcome to the community, I am sorry to the hear about your problems. I don't know what help you are looking for ? What changes did you not inform them of. 

Have you been in touch with citizens advice at all . Do you know what the DWP are proposing to do now with your case 

I hope other members can give you some advice, if you have any questions please let us know  
  • Jackyh1969
    Hi
    I've had 5 strokes and bk in 2017 my husband walked out on 
    I was not able to walk without my stick no more than 50 metres
    After a lot of work I got to point I could walk unaided 50 metres but using friends etc for surpost 
    I was reported and had a interview under caution I didn't get legal advise as I thought I done nothing wrong they evidence showing me walking to my car unaided which is less then 50 metres and walking with my family but I was ethier pushing my granddaughter pram or holding a family members arm also me eating a meal I've now had my benefits suspended and am working myself into a mess just need some advice 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry about what you have been through . What do you want advice about 
    I would suggest you get some specific legal advice and as before contact citizens advice or welfare rights   
  • Jackyh1969
    Citizen advice can't help until the decision is made 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

You really do need face to face advice regarding this. If your local CAB can't help then try either Welfare rights or a law centre. This link will help you find what's local to you.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jackyh1969 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I'm sorry to hear of your present situation.  You have been given very good advice above so I hope you will look into this for further support.  I can appreciate how stressful this must be for you.  We are here to support you on the forum so if there is anything you need help with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness