I won my tribunal hearing today!
I won my tribunal hearing today but there's a catch I won the first claim I put for universal credit on 18/2/19. I still have to go for my second claim for universal credit I put on 17/10/19. Since I won the first claim. Will the second claim be an automatically win? The judge said is because he didn't have the second claim infront of him to see that's why he has make another appointment for the second claim for a tribunal hearing.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 659 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 926 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 587 Chronic pain and pain management
- 649 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 703 Autism and neurodiversity
- 847 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.