Dissertation study: ‘Does Girls Gendered Behaviour Mask Signs of Autism’ — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dissertation study: ‘Does Girls Gendered Behaviour Mask Signs of Autism’

estaylor21
estaylor21 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2020 in Research and opportunities
I am a 3rd (and final year) student at the University of Plymouth studying early childhood. I am currently writing my dissertation named ‘Does Girls Gendered Behaviour Mask Signs of Autism’. If you are a parent of a child who is 0-8 with or without diagnosis please could you spare 5-10 minutes to complete this online survey. There is also the choice to take part in an interview which can be done via email. This would be extremely helpful. Thank you
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XSG2SKQ

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @estaylor21 and a very warm welcome to the community! I wish you the best of luck with your research. :)

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Scope

• LouiseH
    LouiseH Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
    Hi @estaylor21 welcome to the community. Good luck with your research, I hope you get the answers you need.

Louise 
    Louise Hesketh
    Community Champion

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.