Hi! I only bite food! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi! I only bite food!

justjudith
justjudith Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi, just thought I'd say hello.

I'm one of a kind! And only bite food! I am in Kent and live on my own. As well as other things I now have TD - a drug induced movement disorder. Sometimes I struggle. I have feelings! But folk only want to see you smile!

But, hey ho.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @justjudith - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. I'm sorry about the difficulties you're facing, but this is a good place to be no matter what your disability. I hope you enjoy being part of this community, & please do join in with the discussions, or just chat here. :)
  • M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Hello @justjudith, welcome to our community forum. You will find a great supportive group of people here, we look forward to talking with you more.
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering

Hi @justjudith - thank you for sharing your experience and taking the step to reach out. We have pages which are grouped under particular subject headings - for interesting chats you may enjoy posting int he cofee lounge.  Thanks for being part of our Community

We are here to help and support each other especially when we struggle. Here you can share your feelings freely ! Enjoy and keep safe

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    A warm welcome to the community @justjudith. :)

Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @justjudith and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  You will find us to be a friendly bunch of people on here and I hope you enjoy your time with us.  It's a great place to meet new friends and we are all really supportive of each other.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything we can do to help/support you then please don't hesitate to ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness