Hi, my name is Rainbowmoonstone! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Rainbowmoonstone!

Rainbowmoonstone
Rainbowmoonstone Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hey I'm a 42yr old from Kent with Fibromyalgia & Osteoarthritis in both knees and high blood pressure. Just wanted to say hello ?

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Rainbowmoonstone hownare you doing today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rainbowmoonstone - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. Please have a look around & join in with any discussion. Please also chat here any time, as there's usually someone online. I hope you enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive group, & do say if you have any questions. :)
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering

Hi @Rainbowmoonstone -  Welcome to the community. :smile: If you have any specific questions please ask otherwise check out the chats in the Coffee Lounge.

What a positive and cheerful name :smiley:

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rainbowmoonstone and welcome also from me to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  You will find the forum to be a really supportive and friendly space in which to chat and make new friends.  There are lovely people on here.  I hope you enjoy being with us anyway and I look forward to reading more of your posts.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness