Sixth Form DT student looking for visually people to take part in study — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sixth Form DT student looking for visually people to take part in study

Options
dtstudentforhelp
dtstudentforhelp Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2020 in Research and opportunities
I would love to receive input from the visually impaired community on my final design project.

My initial aim is to find a problem which many people in the community face and then create several solutions before developing and making a final one.

This process will involve a lot of one-on-one and group collaboration, and it would be incredible for your help. In these difficult and arguably boring times, if you would like to get involved in my project, please let me know. 

Also, I would like to ensure that this project will not be a waste of your time. I received full marks in my GCSE DT project looking at problems that young people with autism face in education and aim to execute this project with the same quality. 

If you are interested and would like to know more about the project, me or my past work, please contact me at 14vanrooyenj@tgs.kent.sch.uk

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @dtstudentforhelp!

This sounds really interesting, I hope it goes well. :)

It would be great to see what your findings are.

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.