Hi, my name is Eveamilia2016! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Eveamilia2016!

Eveamilia2016
Eveamilia2016 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello every one, I hope your as well as you can be and are keeping safe in this scary time.
Best wishes to you all.

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Hello @Eveamilia2016 and welcome to the community. How are you doing today?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Eveamilia2016 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining with your good wishes. I'm OK, thank you. I hope you are well too & managing to cope. At least the good weather helps! Do you have any questions for us all? :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Eveamilia2016! I hope you too are keeping safe. Feel free to have a look round our virtual coffee lounge where you can chat with other members.

Scope

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Eveamilia2016 and welcome to the Community.  Thank you for joining and for the lovely introductory message.  I'm doing fine, thanks.  How are you?  I hope you are staying safe and well and coping through this difficult time.  I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.  It is a very friendly Community with lovely people on it.  I look forward to seeing you on here anyway.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness