Hi, my name is Bige53! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Bige53!

Bige53
Bige53 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2020 in Start here and say hello!
Hi everyone,feeling vv low today,hope everybody else is coping with this lockdown!x
Tagged:

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bige53 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining especially at this time. I think we are all affected by the lockdown at one time or another, & I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I hope joining in with the forum's discussions, or chatting here may help a little bit, as we're all in this together.
    There's also some information that Scope have put together to help us all during this outbreak. Please see: https://www.scope.org.uk/advice-and-support/mental-health-and-coronavirus
    Please say if you have any questions, or let us all know if we can help in any way whatsoever. I look forward to seeing you on here. :)

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bige53 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling so low just now, but that is completely understandable at the moment as these are very challenging times we are facing and everyone will be feeling stressed at some point.  You have done the right thing in reaching out to us as we are all here to support you and certainly being on a Community such as ours will help.  We are here to chat to anytime.

I hope you will find the above link which @chiareds has provided to be of help to you.

Do you have any hobbies or interests you could do from home to take your mind off things?  Or even start a new hobby to pass the time?  Certainly being on here will while away an hour or two once you getting chatting.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here!  Anyway, I hope you feel a bit better about things soon.  It may seem challenging just now, but we will get through this and come out the other end, hopefully stronger and wiser.  You are not alone so please do lean on us for support.  I hope you enjoy your time with us anyway and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any support/help at all to you then you only just have to ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @Bige53. :smile:
    How are you doing today?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness